Uygun seçeneklerle boşlukları doldurunuz.
1. I don’t know why she behaves so —- sometimes.
2. This bag isn’t —- it looks.
A) as lightly as
C) as light as
D) the lightest
3. She’s a —- driver. She drives her car —-.
A) careless / carefully
B) slow / careful
C) well / carefully
D) good / carefully
4. He is —- at painting. He paints —-.
A) bad / worse
B) bad / badly
C) worse / bad
D) badly / the worst
5. Not every American —- English.
A) doesn’t speak
B) don’t speak
6. Terry hasn’t come to school —-.
7. Janet has —- left home.
8. Alen drives —-.
9. The author writes —-.
10. Mozart plays the piano —- than his father.
A) very good
C) the best
11. Tourists —- visit museums.
12. The sun is —- hot.
13. Do you ever fail tests? No. I —- fail tests.
14. Nicolas eats a lot of pears and apples. He —- eats fruit.
15. Talin hates —- hospitals.
CORRECT ANSWERS ( Doğru Cevaplar )
2. as light as
3. good / carefully
4. bad / badly
- Adjectives ( Sıfatların Derecelendirilmesi ) ( Comparative and Superlative )
- Have got / has got : Sahip Olmak
- İNGİLİZCE DERSLERİ
- İngilizce Seviye Tespit Sınavı | İngilizce Seviye Belirleme Sınavı
- İNGİLİZCE SEVİYE TESPİT SINAVI | SEVİYE BELİRLEME
- İNGİLİZCE TESTLER ( Orta ve Orta Altı )
- İNGİLİZCE TESTLER ( Orta ve Orta Üstü )
- İNGİLİZCE TESTLER ( Temel Gramer )
- İNGİLİZCE-TÜRKÇE ONLINE ÇEVİRİ
- TENSES | İNGİLİZCE ZAMANLAR
- There is : Var ( tekil ) / there are : Var ( Çoğul )
- Üds Sınavı Hazırlık ( Reading Exercises )
- Yds | Yds Test ( Gramer ) | Yds