Boşlukları Uygun Seçeneklerle Doldurunuz
1. Geneva is —- than Nice.
A) more expensive
C) the most expensive
D) the expensive
2. —- is your cottage like?
3. There isn’t —- salt in the house.
4. Linda —- her teeth now. She —- them everyday.
A) brushes, is brushing
B) is brushing, brushes
C) brush, is brushing
D) is brushing, brush
5. —- shirts are very cheap.
6. Jack goes to work —- foot.
7. I understand you. Do you understand —-?
8. She read the newspaper —-.
9. George is —- university student.
10. There —- fruit on the table.
A) is some
B) are many
C) are some
D) is many
11. —- money is this? It’s mine.
12. —- he believe —- God?
A) Does, for
B) Does, in
C) Is, in
D) Is, to
13. I am afraid —- dogs.
14. —- English ?
A) You are
B) Are you
15. No, I —-.
D) am not
CORRECT ANSWERS ( Doğru Cevaplar ) :
1. more expensive
4. is brushing, brushes
10. is some
12. Does, in
14. Are you
15. am not
- Adjectives ( Sıfatların Derecelendirilmesi ) ( Comparative and Superlative )
- Have got / has got : Sahip Olmak
- İNGİLİZCE DERSLERİ
- İngilizce Seviye Tespit Sınavı | İngilizce Seviye Belirleme Sınavı
- İNGİLİZCE SEVİYE TESPİT SINAVI | SEVİYE BELİRLEME
- İNGİLİZCE TESTLER ( Orta ve Orta Altı )
- İNGİLİZCE TESTLER ( Orta ve Orta Üstü )
- İNGİLİZCE TESTLER ( Temel Gramer )
- İNGİLİZCE-TÜRKÇE ONLINE ÇEVİRİ
- TENSES | İNGİLİZCE ZAMANLAR
- There is : Var ( tekil ) / there are : Var ( Çoğul )
- Üds Sınavı Hazırlık ( Reading Exercises )
- Yds | Yds Test ( Gramer ) | Yds