NERELERDE KULLANILIR :
1. Ne zaman yapılacağı kesin belli olan veya gelecekte yapmayı tasarladığımız işleri anlatırken:
My mother is going to buy me a bike.
( Annem bana bisiklet alacak.)
The teachers are going to take the students to the theatre tomorrow.
(Öğretmenler yarın öğrencileri tiyatroya götürecekler.)
2. Kuvvetli olasılık belirten eylemleri anlatırken.
It’s going to snow, it’s very cold.
(Kar yağacak, çok soğuk.)
He is going to fail, he doesn’t study at all.
(Kalacak, hiç ders çalışmıyor.)
3. Acıma, sevgi hislerimizi anlatırken.
She has stayed out in the cold for six hours, She is going to be ill.
(Dışarıda soğukta altı saat kaldı, hasta olacak.)
4. Bir tehlikeyi haber veren ifadelerde.
The vase is going to fall off the table.
(Vazo masadan düşecek – düşmek üzere.)
Özne + am / is /are- + going to + fiil (1. hali)
I am going to finish the food.
He / She / It is
We / You / They are
Uyarı : come, go fiilleri going to Future Tense ile genellikle kullanılmazlar. Bu fiilleri Present Continuous Tense de kullanılması tercih edilir.
I am goinh to go. yerine I am going.
I am going to come. yerine I am coming. deriz.
going to Future Tense’te aşağıdaki zaman zarfları (adverbs of time) kullanılabilir:
This week: Bu hafta
This month: Bu ay
Next week: Gelecek hafta
Next year: Gelecek yıl, vb.
Tim is going to finish the book next week.
(Tim kitabı gelecek hafta bitirecek.)
The astranaut is going to land the moon tomorrow morning
(Astronot yarın sabah aya inecek.)
They are going to clean the chimney next week.
(Bacayı gelecek hafta temizleyecekler.)
They are going to show me the new photographs they took
( baa çektikleri yeni fotoğrafları gösterecekler.)
Özne + am/is/are-not + going to + fiil (1. hali)
I am not going to play with him.
He / She / It is
We / You / They are
I am going to open the door.
I am not going to open the window.
You are going to meet him at the air port.
You aren’t going to meet him at the bus – station.
Ahmet is going to achive this.
He isn’t going to fail.
The tourists are going to have lunch at that restaurant.
They aren’t going to have lunch here.
Am/Is/Are + Özne + going to + Fiil (1. hali)
Am I going to hurry?
Is He / She / It
Are We / You / They
You are going to try it again.
Are you going to wash it again?
(Onu tekrar yıkayacakmısın ?)
The boy is going to fall off the tree.
Is the man going to fall off the tree?
( Adam ağaçtan düşecek mi?)
The children are going to play football this afternoon.
Are the children going to play football this afternoon?
Olumsuz Soru Şekli
( Negative Interrogative)
9 Am I Am/Is/Are + Özne + not + going to + Fiil (1. hali )
not going to sleep soon?
Is He / She / It
Are We / You / They
Olumsuz – soru şekilleri genellikle aşağıdaki şekilde kullandır.
Am I not going to visit her tonight?
Aren’t you going to listen to the music?
Isn’t he going to explain it to us?
Isn’t she going to wind the clock?
Isn’t it going to kill the mouse?
Aren’t they going to have breakfast early?
Aren’t they going to call me?
Tag Questions : Sora Ekleri
Cümle olumlu Tag question olumsuz
I am going to correct your mistakes, am I not?/Aren’t I?
You are going to build a garage, aren’t you?
Mr. White is going to lend you his car, isn’t he?
Mrs. White is going to use it, isn’t she?
It is going to rain heavily, isn’t it?
They are going to past them, aren’t they ?
They are going to catch the early bus. aren’t they?
Cümle olumlusuz Tag question olumlu
I’m not going to knit a pullover, am I?
You aren’t going to repair the radio, are you?
She isn’t going to make any coffee, is she?
He isn’t going to feed the horse, is he?
They aren’t going to refuse him, are they?
Soru – Cevap örnekleri
a) Yes, No cevaplan isteyen sorular.
Are you going to buy another carpet?
(Bir halı daha alacak mismiz?)
— Yes, I am going to buy another one.
— No, I am not going to buy another one.
Are the tourists going to visit the Blue Mosque?
(Turistler Sultân Ahmet Camiini ziyaret edecekler mi?)
— Yes, they are going to visit it.
— No, they aren’t going to visit it.
Is your mother going to have plenty of time in the summer?
(Yazın annenin çok vakti olacak mı?)
— Yes, She is/going to have plenty of time in the summer.
— No, She isn’t/going to have plenty of time in the summer.
b) Soru kelimeleriyle sorulan sorular.
What are we going to have for breakfast? ( toast )
(Kahvaltıda ne yiyeceğiz?)
— We are going to have toast for breakfast.
When are you going to feed the baby? ( half an hour later)
— I’m going to feed him half an hour later.
Who are they going to ask for some help? (their friends)
— They are going to ask their friends for some help.
What time is Bob going to leave home? (a few minutes later)
— He’s going to leave home a few minutes later.
How are they going to travel to Italy? (by air)
— They are going to travel by air.
Exercise : Cümleleri örnekteki gibi a) olumsuz, b) soru, c) olumsuz – soru şekline çeviriniz.
Örnek :You are going to dig in the garden.
a) You aren’t going to dig in the garden.
b) Are you going to dig in the garden?
c) Aren’t you going to dig in the garden?
1. Mary is going to eat here this evening.
2. You are going to spend the evening playing cards.
3. Mr. Green is going tasee the doctor tomorrow.
4. They are going to do their homework at school.
5. Mr. Pink is going to get in touch with the police.
Sorulara a) Yes, b) No, ile cevap veriniz.
1. Are you going to see Michael tomorrow?
2. Is Ahmet going to call a taxi?
3. Is the cat going to eat the stale fish?
4. Are the children going to play with him?
5. Is Mrs. Hicks going to water the flowers today?
Sorulara örnektekiler gibi kısa cevap veriniz.
Örnekler: a) The bell is going to ring in two minutes, isn’t it? — Yes, it is.
b) Our teacher isn’t going to mark our workbooks, is he? >— No, he isn’t.
1. Mr. Brown is going to get off the bus here, isn’t he?
2. We are going to leave for Bursa tomorrow, aren’t we?
3. They aren’t going to watch the match, are they?
4. It isn’t going to stop there, is it?
5. Sally is going to hide it, isn’t she?
Sorulara cevap veriniz.
1. When are the children going to have dinner? (8.30)
2. How are you going to cook the fish? (fry)
3. When is your pen – friend going to visit you? ( next summer)
4. What am I going to wear for the party? (the red dress)
5. Which airport are they going to land? (Heathrow Airport)
- Ağustos 2014
- Temmuz 2014
- Haziran 2014
- Mayıs 2014
- Nisan 2014
- Mart 2014
- Şubat 2014
- Ocak 2014
- Aralık 2013
- Ağustos 2013
- Temmuz 2013
- Haziran 2013
- Mayıs 2013
- Nisan 2013
- Mart 2013
- Şubat 2013
- Ocak 2013
- Kasım 2012
- Ekim 2012
- Eylül 2012
- Ağustos 2012
- Temmuz 2012
- Haziran 2012
- Mayıs 2012
- Nisan 2012
- Mart 2012
- Şubat 2012
- Ocak 2012
- Adjectives ( Sıfatların Derecelendirilmesi ) ( Comparative and Superlative )
- Have got / has got : Sahip Olmak
- İNGİLİZCE DERSLERİ
- İngilizce Seviye Tespit Sınavı | İngilizce Seviye Belirleme Sınavı
- İNGİLİZCE SEVİYE TESPİT SINAVI | SEVİYE BELİRLEME
- İNGİLİZCE TESTLER ( Orta ve Orta Altı )
- İNGİLİZCE TESTLER ( Orta ve Orta Üstü )
- İNGİLİZCE TESTLER ( Temel Gramer )
- TENSES | İNGİLİZCE ZAMANLAR
- There is : Var ( tekil ) / there are : Var ( Çoğul )
- Üds Sınavı Hazırlık ( Reading Exercises )
- Yds | Yds Test ( Gramer ) | Yds