İNGİLİZCE, İNGİLİZCE TESTLER, DENEME SINAVI
İngilizce – İngilizce Testler Hakkında Sorular
1 – Fill in the blanks suitable words ( Boşlukları uygun kelimelerle doldururun )
1. The journey……meticulously, because we…… through uninhabited regions where there was to be no food or water available.
A) should be planned / had passed
B) ought to plan / must have passed
C) must have been planned / will pass
D) had to be planned / would pass
E) could be planned / should have passed
2. Since Ted has……a good education ……a charismatic personality, he should have a bright future.
A) whether / or
B) even / so
C) not only / but also
D) so / that
E) neither / and
3. …….I know, Jake is …… interested in our project.
A) As though / even
B) Whomever / anymore
C) No matter / still
D) Even so / no more
E) As far as / no longer
4. It is……fun to take photographs on a digital camera because you can see them right away.
A) much more
B) too much
C) so many
E) a lot of
5. Steve WIcCurry, many of …… photographs have won international awards, recently had an exhibition in Ankara.
6. Some people have a talent for science and mathematics,……others are good at art and music.
A) such as
B) on the other
D) no matter
7. US visa fees are very high, and so, ……, most countries charge US citizens a lot for a visa.
A) as much
B) owing to
C) in addition
D) as if
E) In return
8. I wonder……textbooks I will need to buy for my literature course.
A) how many
B) how often
C) how far
E) how much
9. You wouldn’t be studying mechanical engineering if your father had not forced you to, …….?
A) would you
B) wouldn’t you
C) has he
D) are you
E) hadn’t he
10. Protesters attempting to reform the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund have not had much success …… .
B) so much
C) so far
İngilizce – İngilizce Özel Testler Hakkında Bilgi
CORRECT ANSWERS ( Doğru Yanıtlar )
2 – Fill in the blanks suitable words ( Boşlukları uygun kelimelerle doldururun )
1. The first dictionaries of many Native American languages …… for missionaries who……to convert people to the Christian religion.
A) were compiled / hoped
B) have been compiling / had hoped
C) compiled / have been hoping
D) are compiled / were hoping
E) have been compiling / have hoped
2. Unfortunately, the weather bureau …. that less rain……this year than last year, which may be bad news for the farmers.
A) has predicted /fell
B) predicts / will fall
C) was predicted / falls
D) is predicting / has fallen
E) has been predicted / is falling
3. Ryan was in trouble with the law as a teenager,……he managed to turn his life around before it was too late.
4. 32. Scott……the best bicycle in the neighbourhood, but then it was stolen.
A) ought to own
B) had better own
C) may own
D) used to own
E) should have owned
5. 42. Mr. Jones……fresh fruit and vegetables, but, since his heart attack, he……his eating habits.
A) haven’t had to eat / might change
B) wasn’t supposed to eat / would change
C) mustn’t eat / could have changed
D) wouldn’t eat / used to change
E) didn’t use to eat / has had to change
6. The US dollar,……is widely accepted as a strong and stable currency, is actually much less stable than the Japanese yen.
7. …….her subject thoroughly over a period of two years, Pelin was finally ready to start……her master’s thesis.
A) To be researched / having written
B) Researching / to be written
C) To research / to have written
D) Having researched /writing
E) Researched / to write
8. The man……by the police was infamous for……..the murder of several local businessmen.
A) to kill / ordered
B) killing / being ordered
C) being killed / to order
D) killed / having ordered
E) to have been killed / to have ordered
9. It’s a real shame that you missed……..class
A) too interesting
B) such an interesting
C) interesting enough
D) so interesting
E) more interesting than
10. …….of the films of Stanley Kubrick has ……distinctive about it.
A) Each / something
B) Some / nothing
C) The whole / whatever
D) Every one / anything
E) All / everything
CORRECT ANSWERS ( Doğru Yanıtlar )