1 – İngilizce Dersleri ( Bireysel – Özel İngilizce Dersleri )
2 – İngilizce Dersleri ( 4 kişi ile yapılan grup İngilizce Dersleri )
1 – Fill in the blanks suitable words ( Boşlukları uygun kelimelerle doldururun )
1. I……all night long, and I must get some sleep, or else I……asleep during the exam.
A) have been studying / will fall
B) was studying / fall
C) am studying / was falling
D) have studied / have fallen
E) study / am going to fall
2. The main staple food……in Ethiopia is a flat, sour, spongy bread which …. injera.
A) to eat / calls
B) having eaten / has been called
C) to have eaten / has called
D) eating / was called
E) eaten / is called
3. The famous animal conservationist ……to raise funds for her latest African project when she……in atragic accident.
A) has been trying / had killed
B) had been trying / killed
C) would try / was being killed
D) tried / has been killed
E) was trying / was killed
4. In Japan, all buildings……during the past decade are designed…… powerful earthquakes.
A) building / withstanding
B) built / to withstand
C) having built / to be withstood
D) to build / to have withstood
E) to be built / having withstood
5. You……to Bali in the high season unless you …… reservations.
A) couldn go / will make
B) can’t go / were making
C) haven’t gone / would make
D) shouldn’t go / have made
E) wouldn’t go / make
6. In Turkey, people can now buy as much foreign currency as they like,……it was not always…….
A) yet / for
B) so / already
C) thus / yet
D) but / so
E) still / either
7. You will have to study for years…… you intend to read the ancient Greek classics In the original.
E) as if
8. Ted thought……would be a good Idea to study with friends rather than on ……. but In the end they just listened to music and played cards.
A) they / them
B) it / his own
C) he / himself
D) theirs / his
E) his / their own
9. Although he is 75 years old and drinks and smokes, Mr. Winston doesn’t have problems with his lungs,……does he suffer from a bad liver.
10. …….her money for several years, Jenny had enough……her master’s degree without any help from her family.
A) Being saved / financing
B) Saving / being financed
C) To be saved / having financed
D) Having saved / to finance
E) To save / financed
CORRECT ANSWERS ( Doğru Cevaplar )
2 – Fill in the blanks suitable words ( Boşlukları uygun kelimelerle doldururun )
1. Ever since she started attending evening courses, Linda……as much yoga as she…….
A) isn’t doing / has been
B) wasn’t doing / should
C) hasn’t been able to do / used to
D) doesn’t do / would like
E) didn’t do / must
2. There doesn’t seem to be……to get away from the crowd in this town.
3. …….classical dance for five years, Akiko finally felt ready……in public.
A) Studying / to be performed
B) To be studied / performing
C) Being studied / having performed
D) Having studied / to perform
E) To study / performed
4. The farmers in the valley eat most of ……they produce, and……they don’t eat, they sell.
A) which / anything
B) where / how else
C) that / something
D) how / whenever
E) what / whatever
5. Yoriko, after working all day, prefers to open a tin……cook a meal for herself.
B) rather than
D) as long as
6. You have to take the full course of your antibiotics……you feel better;……, your illness will simply return.
A) so that / such as
B) unless / moreover
C) whereas / even if
D) even if / otherwise
E) although / so that
7. If you …… a car, you should get it regularly
A) owned / to service
B) will own / servicing
C) own / serviced
D) had owned / being serviced
E) would own / have serviced
8. Sandy …… on her car all day long—I wonder if she……by this evening.
A) works / is going to finish
B) worked / finished
C) is going to work / has finished
D) had worked / has been finishing
E) has been working / will have finished
9. Anna has been interested in learning how to sail a boat ……. she went sailing with his friends a few years ago.
A) by the time
B) the moment
C) just after
D) ever since
E) just before
10. We were expecting beautiful weather at the beach, but it was so cold and rainy that,……getting a sun tan, I caught a cold.
A) in case of
B) instead of
C) compared to
D) according to
E) in order to
CORRECT ANSWERS ( Doğru Cevaplar )