İNGİLİZCE, İNGİLİZCE TESTLER KONUSU
İngilizce , İngilizce Testler Hakkında
1 – Fill in the blanks suitable words ( Boşlukları uygun kelimelerle doldurun)
1. Nowadays, it……that the Vikings …. the Americas about 500 years before Columbus’ arrival there in 1492.
A) has believed / were reached
B) is believed / had reached
C) believed / have been reaching
D) has been believed / reached
E) will believe / have reached
2. ……. moment 1 have ever experienced was when I saw my 1-year-old son sitting on the windowsill of our flat on the third floor.
A) As terrified as
B) Too terrifying
C) A more terrified
D) The most terrifying
E) Such a terrifying
3. Sandy got married when she was …. 16, and now, at the age of 36, she is ……a grandmother.
A) still / anymore
B) however / as
C) despite / no longer
D) barely / already
E) although / even
4. Bob failed his exams because he was always out with his friends when he…………..
A) should have been studying
B) used to study
C) must have been studying
D) will have studied
E) could be studying
5. Before she got that new job, Nazlı …… lots of good books, but now she just doesn’t have the time.
A) ought to be reading
B) had better read
C) used to read
D) can read
E) will have read
6. The man……briefcase is currently on fire is the same man……I argued with at the post office last week.
A) whom / when
C) what / whose
D) whose / who
E) which / whom
7. …….in a chair at the office all day, was not used……, and so my leg muscles got really sore when I did.
A) Sitting / to being stood
B) Having been sitting / to standing
C) To sit / standing
D) Sat / having been standing
E) To have sat / to stand
8. …….$100 for my US visa application, I was upset……that I’d been rejected for unspecified reasons.
A) Paying / being discovered
B) To be paid / discovering
C) Having paid / to discover
D) To pay / having discovered
E) Being paid / to be discovered
9. Mr. Smith feels that the world today is not……it was during his childhood.
A) too safe for
B) so safe that
C) the safest that
D) as safe as
E) much safer
10. As she watched……get in the car and drive away, Miranda knew that……life would never be the same again.
A) he / herself
B) it / hers
C) their / her own
D) his / she
E) him / her
CORRECT ANSWERS ( Doğru yanıtlar )
2 – Fill in the blanks suitable words ( Boşlukları uygun kelimelerle doldururun )
1. Terry……three Romance languages already, and he …… a fourth one next term.
A) learnt/ has begun
B) is going to learn / would begin
C) will have learnt / begins
D) is learning / began
E) has learnt / will begin
2. The beginning of the monsoon …… any day now, and so, for the last few days, the farmers……their fields.
A) has been expected / were preparing
B) will be expected / prepare
C) is expected / have been preparing
D) is being expected / are prepahng
E) was expected / have prepared
3. John has found that his life seems to have more meaning……he has a daughter of his own.
A) now that
C) as soon as
E) by the time
4. Mr. Samba…… plastic surgery, or else he……so young.
A) should have / ought not to look
B) would have / must not look
C) ought to have had / may not look
D) must have had / wouldn’t look
E) could have / did not use to look
5. Tommy was selling his old laptop at a very low price; I……it, but I was completely broke at the time.
A) must have bought
B) have to buy
C) will buy
D) could buy
E) would have bought
6. The authors……I admire most are those……continue writing despite severe criticism.
A) whom / who
B) which / what
C) who / how
D) that / whose
E) what / whom
7. The art of smelting iron is thought …….. in the ancient Near East, possibly in eastern Anatolia.
B) having been discovered
C) being discovered
D) to have been discovered
E) to discover
8. My bicycle was……by now, but I see it ……there in the shop, still broken.
A) to repair / having sat
B) repaired / sit
C) to be repaired / to have sat
D) repairing/to sit
E) to have been repaired / sitting
9. Sorry I’m late, but if I had known you lived……away, I would have left home
A) so far / earlier
B) too far / as early
C) the furthest / the earliest
D) as far / so early
E) such a far / too early
10. The leaders of the revolution imprisoned ……that had been connected with the former government.
CORRECT ANSWERS ( Doğru yanıtlar )