İngilizce Seviye Tespit Sınavı Örneği, Seviye Belirleme Sınavı Ölçüm
İngilizce Seviye Tespit Sınavı Soruları, Seviye Belirleme Sınavı Örneği
1 – İngilizce Dersleri ( Bireysel – Özel İngilizce Dersleri )
2 – İngilizce Dersleri ( 4 kişi ile yapılan grup İngilizce Dersleri )
1 – İngilizce Dersleri ( Bireysel – Özel İngilizce Dersleri ):
İngilizce seviye tespit sınavı yada İngilizce seviye belirleme sınavı denilen sınava girenler ve İngilizce Seviye Tespit Sınavı, Seviye Belirleme Sınavı ile seviyelerini öğrenenler ister kendi seviyelerinde isterse sıfırdan başlayarak her türlü akademik seviyede İngilizce sınavlarına kadar her alanda İngilizce dersleri merkezimizdeki İngilizce dersleri birimlerimizde düzenlenen İngilizce dersleri seminerlerinde İngilizce seviye tespit sınavı yada İngilizce seviye belirleme sınavı denilen sınava girebilir ve özel İngilizce dersleri alabilirler.
2 – İngilizce Dersleri ( 4 kişi ile yapılan grup İngilizce Dersleri ):
İngilizce seviye tespit sınavı yada İngilizce seviye belirleme sınavı denilen sınava girerek seviyelerini öğrenenler ister kendi seviyelerinden isterse sıfırdan başlayarak İngilizce dersleri merkezimizdeki İngilizce dersleri birimlerimizde düzenlenen İngilizce dersleri seminerlerinde her türlü İngilizce seviye tespit sınavı yada İngilizce seviye belirleme sınavı ve akademik İngilizce sınavlarına kadar her alanda 4 öğrenciden oluşan küçük gruplara katılarak İngilizce seviye tespit sınavı yada İngilizce seviye belirleme sınavı denilen sınavlar için özel İngilizce dersleri alabilirler.
İngilizce Seviye Tespit Sınavı, Seviye Belirleme Sınavı Gramer hakkında 60 tane çoktan seçmeli kısa sorulardan ibarettir. İngilizce seviye tespit sınavı yada İngilizce seviye belirleme sınavı denilen sınavın 30 yada 40 dakikada bitirilmesi önerilir .
Questions 1 – 5
For questions 1 to 5, choose one letter – A, B or C
Where can you see these notices?
1. You can look, but don’t touch the pictures.
A. in an office
B. in a cinema
C. in a museum
2. Please give the right money to the driver.
A. in a bank
B. on a bus
C. in a cinema
3. NO PARKING PLEASE
A. in a street
B. on a book
C. in a cinema
4. CROSS BRIDGE FOR TRAINS TO EDINBURGH
A. in a bank
B. in a garage
C. in a station
5. KEEP IN A COLD PLACE
A. on clothes
B. on furniture
C. on food
Questions 6 – 10
In this section you must choose the word which best fits each space in the text below.
For questions 6 to 10, choose one letter A, B or C.
There are millions of stars in the sky. If you look (6)………. the sky on a clear night, it is possible to see about 3000 stars. They look small, but they are really (7)………. big hot balls of burning gas. Some of them are huge, but others are much smaller, like our planet Earth. The biggest stars are very bright, but they only live for a short time. Every day new stars (8)………. born and old stars die. All the stars are very far away. The light from the nearest star takes more (9)………. four years to reach Earth. Hundreds of years ago, people (10)………. stars, like the North Star, to know which direction to travel in. Today you can still see that star.
Questions 11 – 20
In this section you must choose the word which best fits each space in the texts.
For questions 11 to 20, choose one from A, B, C or D
Good smiles ahead for young teeth
Older Britons are the worst in Europe when it comes to keeping their teeth. But British youngsters (11)…….. more to smile about because (12)…….. teeth are among the best. Alomst 80% of Britons over 65 have lost all or some (13)…….. their teeth according to a World Health Organisation survey. Eating too (14)…….. sugar is part of the problem. Among (15)…….., 12-year-olds have on average only three missing, decayed or filled teeth.
Christopher Columbus and the New World
On August 3, 1492, Christopher Columbus set sail from Spain to find a new rout to India, China and Japan. At this time most people thought you would fall off the edge of the world if you sailed too far. Yet sailors such as Columbus had seen how a ship appeared to get lower and lower on the horizon as it sailed away. For Columbus this (16)………… that the world was round. He (17)………… to his mean about the distance travelled each day. He did not want them to think that he did not (18)………… exactly where they were going. (19)…………, on October 12, 1492, Columbus and his men landed on a small island he named San Salvador. Columbus believed he was in Asia, (20)………… he was actually in the Caribbean.
Questions 21 – 40
In this section you must choose the word or phrase which best completes each sentence.
For questions 21 to 40, chose one letter A, B, C or D.
21. The children won’t go to sleep ………… we leave a light on outside their bedroom
22. I’ll give you my spare keys in case you ………… home before me.
A. would get
C. will get
23. My holiday in Paris gave me a great ………… to improve my French accent.
24. The singer ended the concert ………… her most popular song.
25. Because it had not rained for several months, there was a ………… of water.
26. I’ve always ………… you as my best friend.
27. She came to live here ………… a month ago.
28. Don’t make such a …………! The dentist is only going to look at your teeth.
29. He spent a long time looking for a tie which ………… with his new shirt.
30. Fortunately, ………… from a bump on the head, she suffered no serious injuries from her fall.
31. She had changed so much that ………… anyone recognised her.
32. ………… teaching English, she also writes children’s books.
B. As well as
C. In addition
33. It was clear that the young couple were ………… of taking charge of the restaurant.
34. The book ………… of ten chapters, each one covering a different topic.
35. Mary was disappointed with her new shirt as the colour ………… very quickly.
36. National leadeers from all over the world are expected to attend the ………… meeting.
37. Jane remained calm when she won the lottery and ………… about her business as if nothing had happened.
38. I suggest we ………… outside the stadium tomorrow at 8.30.
D. have met
39. My remarks were ………… as a joke, but she was offended by them.
40. You should take up swimming for the ………… of your health
CORRECT ANSWERS ( Doğru yanıtlar )